Pages

Welcome to Frostfyre Icelandics Home of Incredible Icelandic Sheepdogs: Ilse, Soley & Roskur




Monday, May 24, 2010

My Precious Rogues (Mestu Thorparar in Icelandic) are getting stronger every day and are looking for anything and everything they can investigate and get into! Check out the "PUPPIES!" page to see how their ears are shaping up and more of their antics....



These little boys are just about ready to go to their new homes. If you are interested in adopting one of these precious rogues, please e-mail me (grandmom) at: frostfyre@msn.com
or call my cell: 434-665-5501

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying watching your rogues growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am even MORE enjoying watching ONE of your "rogues" growing up ... at our house! "Falki" (far left in the above photo) is doing great! He is 15 weeks old now and just adorable. What a snuggle-bunny he is.

    Thank you again and again for allowing this precious boy to join our household. :)

    ReplyDelete